Since each and every house is distinct, why leave your security system to a cookie-cutter solution? You might need a basic alarm system that features windows, doors, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security option that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Northampton home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security package, you can choose:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion sensors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless keyfob arming remote
- Digital wall mounted touchpad equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Northampton Security Cameras Let You View Your Property While You’re On the Go
To see who's knocking on your door or the cause of that sound outside, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera shows you your front steps and gives you a feed on your packages or visitors before you get the door. Outside cameras are motion activated, and feature low-light and waterproof designs in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the pets and kids with a wide-angle, inside camera.
View real-time footage and get alerts from all your Northampton surveillance cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. Watch your house at all times to make sure nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts if your camera detects unusual activity.