Find Leaks Quickly With Your Allentown Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Allentown Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Allentown monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to early indications of water leaks with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Allentown?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Allentown flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're not at home. In the event your Allentown flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Allentown Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help comes to your location. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Allentown flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Review video footage from your camera system to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (601) 298-3167 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.