Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Allentown
Your primary entryway and ground-floor windows continue to be the most likely places for a burglary. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are critical tools for home security systems in Allentown. Even though the technology has been in use for generations, you might be amazed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
Whether you go with a streamlined approach or the most comprehensive system, you’ll be happy to know that door and window alarm sensors are included in all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to lift a finger, and there won’t be any reason to fret about your equipment being attached accurately.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is mounted straight to the door or window. You shut your door or window and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance is forced open, the joined contacts separate and the alarm is set off. But you should know, these newer devices are able to do much more than merely activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Allentown
An anchor of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous advantages, including the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices trigger your high-pitched alarm when a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Immediate updates: Would you like to know what’s going on at home when you’re not there? You can get automatic alerts straight to your cell phone whenever a component is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your dedicated monitoring specialists will get an update too. Your property will be protected, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Online access and control: Through the intuitive ADT Control app accessible on your cell phone, you are able to review the status of your devices and turn them on or off.
- Home automation interactions: Set your home’s smart devices to work in a unified manner. You can have your lights switch on or direct a camera to start recording whenever a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a slim design that harmonizes with any decor. You even have the ability to find completely recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wireless or wired components contingent on your type of installation. Either way, your house will be better protected.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Allentown are able to be expertly incorporated into your whole home security package.
Design Your Own Home Security System In Allentown
Are you interested in having advanced door and window alarm sensors in Allentown that enhance your protection and connect right to your home automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, place a call to (601) 298-3167 or fill out the easy form below.