What do you want in a baby monitor in Allentown?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a microphone-type device on a table next to the sleeping area, transmitting sound to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, many monitors now offer high-definition video feeds and two-way talk. You may even connect some monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Allentown are so advanced that they mimic indoor security cameras in both capabilities and expense.
Would you replace your baby monitor with an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras share many of the same features, you will find many people in Allentown integrating their nursery to their home security system. This approach is beneficial -- specifically if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to quiet your baby back to a gentle slumber. A comforting word might be all you need to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion sensors: While you can have your camera stay on constantly to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness might begin to waver. Conversely, if your video surveillance notices unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a notification to your mobile device. You will appreciate this when the baby soundlessly scales out of the crib or if your curious cat wanders into the room.
● Recording capabilities: The majority of baby monitors don’t record portions of video. Now you have the ability to deliver a short segment to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of lugging a separate device with you, you can view your child from your home security app. You can even touch base with your child and sitter when you go for a date night.