ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Allentown & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Allentown
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Allentown?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Allentown?

In the process of assembling your baby’s room, you carefully followed steps to build the crib, painted the walls a soothing pastel, and established a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. You’re now ready to figure out how you want to watch over your precious one. You have the option of going with the conventional baby monitor that allows you to listen in through a connected audio receiver, or you might step up the tech and use HD video, two-way talk, and activation motion detection.

The higher tech alternative may make you think of surveillance systems incorporated in a comprehensive home security system, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Allentown? 

A security camera baby monitor is part of your integrated smart home plan

The nice thing about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Allentown is that it can link to your other smart home components. As an illustration, if you observe that your baby is having trouble falling asleep, you are able to adjust your integrated thermostat from your smartphone app to get a more pleasant temperature. Additionally, when they wake up for their midnight feeding, you can gently raise the room's smart bulbs to show you will be there soon. In the event you have two or more small children in unconnected areas, you can supply each one a camera and monitor the video in a unified cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Allentown is an important aspect of your home’s complete security and automation package

If you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your home defense, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will carefully explain all the possibilities and work hard to configure the right security system for your unique needs. Simply dial (601) 298-3167 or submit the form below.