If you’re like many residents, you need your home to be protected at all times. but, does a home security system work in Allentown?
The easy answer: you bet. That is if you get the best home security system. Not only do the alarms and sensors provide excellent protection, the state-of-the-art devices has a level of responsiveness and control you may not have thought about previously. By getting automation, surveillance, and remote access through a mobile app, you can make your day [[easier|simpler] and more secure while also saving money on energy expenditures.
Let's stop for a moment to see why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is the best recommendation for your house.
Necessary Security Components
So you can know your Allentown home security system works to the best of its ability, you have to get these essential home security features:
- Door and window sensors: You could find this surprising, but plenty of intruders come into your house through your front door. The other most recurrent entry points are back doors and ground-levelfirst-floor windows. For these reasons, window and door sensors are designated the base of your security system. When the alarm is armed and your door or window sensors are disturbed, the loud, high-decibel alarm siren will ring and your 24/7 monitoring agents will be notified.
- Touchscreen central hub: Don’t look for confusing number pads, as modern touchpads now manage your entire system. These screens will also manage your smart home components, cameras, and 24 monitoring.
- Mobile security app: The biggest home security allow you manage every part of your house through a mobile app. Now if a sensor or alarm trips, you can see an instant alert to your mobile device. Also, arm and disarm your alarms anywhere, set smart door locks, lower the thermostat and more.
- Home security yard signs and window decals: While there is no automation in a small, blue yard sign or a window cling, they will forewarn a potential thief that your house is protected.
Will A Alarm System Keep You More Safe In Allentown?
While it might seem like pearl-clutching to install sensors and set-up an app on a smartphone when you already have door locks and reside in a safe neighborhood, studies support the notion that an alarm system will help guard your home. For example, a study from Rutger University says that many thieves will actively steer clear of houses with an alarm system installed. Instead they’ll opt to break-into a faster mark that is left poorly protected.
That meshes with numbers from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. They state that most burglarized homes don’t have a home security. With numbers, unguarded homes are 300% more likely to be burglarized than homes that have an alarm system. And while displaying that your home have an alarm helps prevent break-ins, other things -- like smart locks and a doorbell security cameras -- can also raise your home security.
Of course, state-of-the-art home security systems can perform more than ring an siren. Nowadays you can use some advanced components and services that make a home security safer and energy efficient.
24/7 Monitoring Is A Reliable Backup To Your Alarms
Does a home security system work in Allentown without 24-hour monitoring? Relying on a backup plan is always the best bet and round-the-clock monitoring from security experts can ensure the authorities arrive to the scene faster after a triggered device.
Monitoring agents will watch your alarms all day long -- whether you are in the house or not. If you’re not on site to hear the siren, your agent will notify you and the authorities after a tripped event occurs. Even if you’re in the house, you can make sure family and pets are safe and accounted for.
Get The Same Monitored Protection For Flood, Fire, and Medical
When you get your home security system, you can choose to cover more than security alarms. equipment like fire alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood sensors can be added to your main system. If an disaster is found, your devices will trigger just like your security alarms. Specifically, the high-decibel signal sounds, your round-the-clock monitoring team are contacted, and an alert will be sent to your smartphone.
You can even order a panic button, which is conveniently attached to you or a family member through a pendant, wrist band, or shirt clip. If someone you live with is a fall incident or a medical risk, they can simply employ a two-finger button to contact emergency services.
Add Security, Responsiveness And Energy Savings With Home Automation
Today’s automation components can bring you a tier of management and accessibility you’ve never got before. They will make your home more energy-savvy and responsive. And when you link automation to your security system, they can also make your property that much safer. For instance:
- Program your smart lights on a pre-set schedule to make it appear like your house is inhabited when you’re at work.
- Have your indoor smart lighting come on whenever a security camera sees unusual motion.
- Use geofencing to bolt your doors, flip off your lights, and turn down the thermostat when you leave the house.
- Make customized scenes where you can pre-program your lights, smart thermostat, sensors, and other equipment with one tap of a button.
- Or just see the status of all your alarms and cameras and set your alarms and cameras through your phone.
Plus, think of the energy you’ll save with automation, and you’ll realize how much you need a state-of-the-art security system in Allentown. You can even manage your devices with vocal commands when you link your home security system to your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Maintain A Watch On Your House With Modern Video Surveillance
Signs, decals, and outside lights are wonderful intrusion obstructions, but security cameras can take your protection to a higher plane. The worst thing a thief is looking for is to be seen on a security camera as the clip could be leveraged against them in a criminal case. You can install indoor, outdoor, and doorbell cameras, and all will allow you to see live feeds 24/7.
Do you want to see what’s the noise you heard outside? Would you need to greet the kids when they get home from school? Has your package you’ve been waiting for been delivered yet? All you need is to open the live feed from your home security app. You might also allow notifications on your phone whenever a visitor approaches or your cameras sees abnormal motion. If you choose, you can chat with who’s there with the 2-way talk feature on the app.
How To Find A Home Security System In Allentown?
Need help in customizing a home security that works in Allentown? Our home security agents will assist in building the perfect alarms, automation, and cameras that can be bundled into one affordable plan. Call directly at (601) 298-3167 or send in the form below.