Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Allentown?
There's a general idea that installing security yard sign next to your front door is all that is needed to prevent criminal activity. In essence, a robber is supposed to view visible warning and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you just have a home security sign in Allentown and skip an actual home security system? This means that a security system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in Allentown. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Allentown not the alarm system.
Even though there is merit in displaying signage from prominent security companies like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to dissuade all burglars. Instead, you're better off backing them up with real security measures. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Allentown.
Back-Up Your Allentown Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs might deter intrusion at times, it’s not wise to depend on them as your only form of protection. As an alternative, consider incorporating some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Let's face it, no burglar wants to be captured on video as it could be critical evidence in legal proceedings. You should install exterior surveillance that can cover typical access points such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of burglars break into your home via your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. In the event a device is triggered, your security system will warn you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s the truth that numerous invasions happen in broad daylight when you are at work, you also need to protect against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting located around your windows, doors, and garage will instantly shine a light on nefarious behavior and scare off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking systems will notify you if an individual tries to unlock your entrance. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by giving you a visual perspective. These popular tools both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: Another useful home automation tool, smart lights may be programmed for a schedule or activated easily from your phone. They make it appear that you are on-site and successfully discourage prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Total Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Allentown when you can have a comprehensive home security system? Reach out to (601) 298-3167 or complete the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from various packages at reasonably priced rates or you can personalize your security exactly how you want it.